- Certificate Included
- A mixture or theory and practical instruction
- Qualification valid for 3 years
The purpose of the EFR Anaphylaxis Injector Training Speciality Course is to provide the candidate with the knowledge of what anaphylaxis is, what causes the condition, the main symptoms, the problems and hazards of anaphylaxis and how to correctly treat using an Adrenaline auto injector.
The Anaphylaxis program includes the following
- Introduction to First Aid
- The definition of and causes of Anaphylaxis
- Recognition of a minor reaction and an Anaphylactic reaction
- Basic First Aid for a minor allergic reaction
- Emergency First Aid treatment for a serious anaphylactic reaction
- Training in when to administer medication for an anaphylactic reaction
- Demonstration and practise using training units of a variety of common Adrenaline Auto-Injectors
A minimum of three hours makes up this unit consisting of theoretical and practical work. A 1 hour version of this course can be added to any of our First Aid courses
This course is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
No formal assessment is performed on this course, although the trainer will continually observe and monitor all candidates throughout the course, along with a multiple choice question paper. An Anaphylaxis certificate will be issued to all successful candidates, which is valid for 3 years
Date(s) not convenient then contact us to discuss your dates and we will see what we can arrange for you.
Have a group of four or more then please contact us as we can arrange a closed course for you on dates that are mutually convenient.