- Certificate Included
- A mixture or theory and practical instruction
- Qualification valid for 3 years
This course is suitable for any person who needs to be aware of the diagnosis and treatment of anaphylactic reactions.
The Anaphylaxis program includes the following
- Introduction to First Aid
- The definition of and causes of Anaphylaxis
- Recognition of a minor reaction and an Anaphylactic reaction
- Basic First Aid for a minor allergic reaction
- Emergency First Aid treatment for a serious anaphylactic reaction
- Training in when to administer medication for an anaphylactic reaction
- Demonstration and practise using training units of a variety of common Adrenaline Auto-Injectors
A minimum of three hours makes up this unit consisting of theoretical and practical work. A 1 hour version of this course can be added to any of our First Aid courses
This course is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
No formal assessment is performed on this course, although the trainer will continually observe and monitor all candidates throughout the course, along with a multiple choice question paper. An Anaphylaxis certificate will be issued to all successful candidates, which is valid for 3 years
Next Scheduled Course(s)
Our next open course(s) are on:-
None Currently scheduled.. get in touch and we can arrange.
Date(s) not convenient then contact us to discuss your dates and we will see what we can arrange for you.
Have a group of four or more then please contact us as we can arrange a closed course for you on dates that are mutually convenient.