Mental Health Awareness Course£75
- Wall Certificate Included
- 3 – 4 Hours
The EFR Mental Health Awareness Course is about raising awareness of mental health issues and reducing discrimination and stigma.
Understanding how to reach out and support employees, students, neighbours, as well as the elderly and the vulnerable is more important than ever
The Mental Health Awareness course has been designed by experts with more than 50 years educational experience. All EFR Courses are instructor led, student centred and performance based with this course being designed and written in partnership with
Dr Richard Castle PhD MDA BA AFBPsS C.Psychol :
- Mental Health and Trauma Rehabilitation Consultant
- Director Clinical and Compliance, Grenfell Hope Project
- Associate, The Eleos Partnership
- Vice President, Deptheraphy and Deptherapy Education UK
- UK Advisor, Innovation for Wellbeing Foundation Bangladesh
- Instructor, MHFA England
This course is delivered in ½ day ( 3 – 4 Hours)
Minimum Age: 16
The course includes knowledge development followed by practical exercises and scenarios to develop participants’ understanding and confidence in providing support to people experiencing mental disorders.
What you will Learn
This introductory four-hour session raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma?
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to help someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Next Scheduled Course(s)
Maximum Numbers: 12 on our open courses
Our next Course is on:-
23rd May – 10:00 – 13:00 – Virtual – £55
Date(s) not convenient then contact us to discuss your dates and we will see what we can arrange for you.
Have a group of four or more then please contact us as we can arrange a closed course for you on dates that are mutually convenient.