- Regulated Course
- High Quality Course Manual
- Rutland First Aid Vinyl Keyring holder containing Barriers
- Wall Certificate
- Training that Complies with the very latest Resuscitation Council guidelines
- 1 Day
- Qualification valid for 3 years
Who is the Course most suitable for?
This regulated Two Day (12 Hour) First Aid at Work (FAW) Requalification training course is designed for those persons who have already completed a full First Aid At Work course which is due for renewal.
If your certificate has expired you are still able to attend this course, but the HSE recommends you attends the First Aid at work (3 day course) if more than a month has elapsed since expiry. If you do decide to attend the requalification course you will be expected to work at the pace of the course.
On successful completion of this course, it will enable the course delegates to continue working as a First Aider within the workplace, under the guidance of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Subjects that will be covered
Requalification we will be refreshing the following skills:
- Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- CPR: Chest Compressions and CPR: Chest Compressions Combined with Rescue Breathing
- Serious Bleeding
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Conscious Choking Adult
- Automated External Defibrillator Orientation
- Injury Assessment – Temperature Related Injuries / Eye Injuries / Poisoning
- Illness Assessment
- Role of First Aid in the Workplace Review
As well as running a number of Primary and Secondary Scenarios
This is a 2 day course. (12 hours contact time)
This course qualifies you for another 3 years from the date of completion.
Participants must produce a valid First Aid at Work certificate prior to attending the course, which has not expired.
Throughout the course you will be continually monitored and assessed, along with a multiple choice question paper on the final afternoon.
Next Scheduled Course(s)
If our published date(s) not convenient then contact us to discuss your dates and we will see what we can arrange for you.
Have a group of four or more then please contact us as we can arrange a closed course for you on dates that are mutually convenient.