CPR & AED£60
- Course manual, Certificate and Certification card Included
- Complies with the very latest Resuscitation Council guidelines
- Qualification valid for 2 years
This very practical course will enable students to use an AED competently and with confidence. Not only does this course cover the use of AEDs but also includes vital training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and choking procedures. It covers Adult, Child & Infant techniques.
CPR updates are required for clinicians every 18 months and non-clinicians require 3 yearly training for QOF, yearly update training is recommended.
The CPR & AED program includes the following skills:
- Skill 1 – Scene Assessment
- Skill 2 – Primary Assessment
- Skill 3 – Adult CPR – Chest Compressions
- Skill 4 – Adult CPR – Chest Compressions Combined With Rescue Breaths
- Skill 5 – Adult CPR and AED Use
- Skill 6 – Child CPR and AED
- Skill 7 – Infant CPR
- Skill 8 – Adult and Child Choking
- Skill 9 – Infant Choking
This is a three (3) hour course.
This course is valid for 2 years from the date of completion.
Candidates must be physically able to carry out the detailed procedures (see course overview)
Assessment is ongoing by the instructor in respect of the student’s practical ability, along with a multiple choice question paper.
Next Scheduled Course(s)
Our next course(s) are on:-
Date not convenient then contact us to discuss your dates and we will see what we can arrange for you.